Find Me

Kimberly  Krey on StoryFinds

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

How to Catch a Cowboy in 10 Days by Kimberly Krey



I'm so happy to announce that book 2 in the Unlikely Cowgirl Series is available now.

I have to say, this book really got me. I related to Ann on a few different levels. At times in my life, I have wished I could speak up more or step out of whatever box I've put myself in, and that made Ann's journey all the more rewarding, even when the unexpected happened. Our cowboy, Trey (you might remember him from Cassie's Cowboy Crave) takes a few leaps of his own and I hope you'll enjoy seeing where they lead. For years I've had readers ask when Trey would see his happily ever after; I'm happy to say his time has arrived at last! I really hope you enjoy How to Catch a Cowboy in 10 days!

Here's the blurb:
There’s no denying Ann Simpson is passive, so when she’s challenged to read a book that could change her life, she eagerly accepts. If she writes a winning article about her transformation, it could earn her a writing slot with Walquest Weekly, taking her career to the next level. And who knows—maybe it could empower her to step out of her romance novels and into her own happily ever after.
Ann packs her bags and her book and heads to Montana where she hopes to reinvent herself. Caught off guard by the cowboy of her dreams, Trey Richardson, Ann falls hard and fast. But does Trey love the real Ann, or the book-made woman she’s invented for the article?

Trey believes his life is complete with a ranch to run, horses to ride, and fresh country air to fill his lungs; but, when Ann steps into the picture, bachelorhood starts to lose its appeal. Yet just as his love for Ann begins to grow, Trey finds out Ann is writing an article about their time together, causing him to question her motives, along with his heart.
Get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment