Find Me

Kimberly  Krey on StoryFinds

Friday, April 19, 2013

Ebook Freebie ~ Jayne Doe

So I thought I'd fill you in on a wonderful thing. Free is wonderful, and books are things, so a free book fits that description; right? Especially when the book is fantastic!

 The book is Jayne Doe.

My review is below.

And here is a blurb for your reading pleasure:

Jayne is my sister.
Johnny is her boyfriend.
A week ago he murdered me.
Today he put Jayne in the hospital.
Tomorrow he's going to die.
I'll make sure of that.

  






Seriously, I loved this novel!
Here's my review:

This is one of those books with an amazing voice and steady pace. Real, raw, and well-written. The action, starting within the first few pages, is gripping, compelling, and bound to leave you breathless! A quick read you won't want to put down. Five shining stars! *This novel contains semi-adult content, & a few curse words.*  


Where you can find it: Amazon just $2.99
BUT if you click on over to Amazon on either Wednesday, April 24th or Thursday, April 25th, you can get it for FREE! YIPPEE!
Also free on those dates is novel Evie's Knight. Grab them both.




1 comment:

  1. Sounds really good. Tweeted and shared.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete